Wedding photos and lovely comments

I do get meet a lot of people doing this job but get to know the people when I spend a day doing a jewellery workshop with them. We all get to know each other and we chat and laugh a lot through the workshop.

I received this lovely email from Lorraine and James with a photo of them exchanging the wedding rings on their wedding day, that they made themselves at my workshop. This photo made me smile and think how much I really enjoy meeting the couples and doing the wedding ring workshops.

Hi Selina
Just a quick message to say good luck with your new workshop and thought you would like to see that we had as much fun exchanging our wedding rings as we had making them :)
Take care Lorraine and James Hull x 

thanks for reading
silver gold jewellery

Comments

Popular Posts