The wedding ring workshops must go on in Manchester ...

In January my new studio space in manchester was a massive space with a corner of my things and I had make your own wedding ring workshops  booked for February, so needed to be able to do those in the space. So we worked so hard to get the space to what i needed it to be to do a jewellery workshop in. That meaning having jewellery benches and access to my tools. We did it all in 5 days can you believe!


 from this to this..



Nevertheless the couple enjoyed their days and the results of the wedding rings they created. Here are a photos of the wedding ring workshops that took place in February. You can't stop me from doing anything ha ha.. 

Here are photos of the couples making their wedding rings in the studio before it was finished..

Abi and Dave




Ailsa and Joe




thanks for reading ..

Comments

Popular Posts