Jewellery repairs and alterations - Manchester

I can repair and alter jewellery at my Manchester jewellery workshop. Jewellery repairs and alterations can vary from ring re-sizing, stone resetting, re-clawing settings, changing jewellery and jewellery plating and much more. See my website for more details.

Below are photos of a high street ring with very thin claws and the setting pulled on the ladies cardigan after two weeks. She had it replaced and it did it again! She brought the ring to me and assessed the ring and said all the claws need replacing as they are very thin and will snap off easily. I removed the previous claws from setting and added new thicker ones. Set the stone and re-plated it for the lady. Brand new, with no more worries!

Thanks for reading..
















Comments

Popular Posts