Bespoke Gold plated silver necklace for Christmas

Happy new year everyone!

2014 was a great year, full of new beginnings and new bespoke jewellery. Last year just flew by. My plan for 2015 is full of making new things and building up my wedding rings and engagement ring selection. The end of last year, I made a few bespoke jewellery pieces. I am choosing a selection to show you what can be created and the possibilities are endless when creating the perfect gift or jewellery piece. I am now catching up on my blogging, so everyone can see what I have been up to!

Before Christmas I was asked to create a pendant with a cut out square front. He sent me a computer image and I then went about making it. I made it out of sterling silver and gold plated it in yellow gold. It came out really nice. Take a look for yourself.

Thanks for reading...









Comments

Popular Posts