Catch up ... Adjustable Silver Bangle Bracelet

Hello readers! Its been a long time since I last blogged. I have been busy, getting jewellery pieces ready for Christmas and making bespoke jewellery for customers. I am catching up with the blog and letting you know about the exciting pieces, I have been making and what I have been up to.

I had a phone call from new customer, Richard and he asked me about making him a bracelet /bangle out of silver based on a leather bracelet he wears. The leather bracelet was adjustable with two leather straps at the back. I suggested making the new silver bracelet adjustable at the front, so it would fit over his hand and the adjust at the front.

I created two coiled silver pieces to represent the leather knots from his previous leather bracelet. I was really happy with the result and he was also. Take a look at the result below...

Thanks for Reading..










Comments

Popular Posts