Wedding rings and a wedding!

Through these next few posts they will be catching up on previous months events including the wedding rings I made for my friends over December. Its always lovely to make things for others but when its your friends its even more special.

My two friends got engaged last year over new year. It was a busy Christmas for me having to time and make both their engagement rings, but it worked out great! The couple I am writing about have now been happily married for a whole month and are now wearing the wedding rings I made them over December. They did want to make them in a wedding rings workshops but unfortunately my new studio wasn't set up so said I would make them, for them instead.

Here are photos of their engagement rings



wedding rings   (mucky hard working hands)



 and wedding day




thanks for reading...

Comments

Popular Posts