Bollywood inspired earrings.. Jewellery Workshop events

I have just created a pair of Bollywood inspired earrings to display what you can make at my jewellery event on Saturday 2nd of June. I plan to make the other examples this week and display on my website and online shop.



There are only 6 place per event and lunch is provided for all events. With the help of Julia from wonderhaus, who will be assisting me at the events. All the events will be held at Nexus Art Cafe in Manchester off Oldham road..

Pictures above of what you can make at the first event...

Can Purchase workshops online or pop into manchester craft and design to pay for the event to Me at Studio 3, looking forward to seeing you there..

For more info http://www.selinacampbell.com/page31.htm

Thanks for reading...

Comments

Popular Posts