Manchester Mela


Manchester Mega Mela was at the weekend. On saturday i lead a jewellery workshop representing Manchester Craft and Design Centre. Manchester Craft and design centre is in the northern quarter of manchester, this is where i share a workshop/studio with linzi ramdens in studio 3. Its a great place to visit and to be a part of, this event was to promote awareness of the centre.

















It was my first group workshop and Hannah who works at the craft centre in the Office was there to help and assist me. It went great! I really did enjoy it, i hope to do one again. I do teach one to one workshops in my studio already, but this was a totally different experience with dealing with lots of people at the same time... also making sure they are enjoying what they are making.

Comments

Popular Posts